Banana Pudding Recipe
Our Banana Pudding Recipe is an easy recipe to put together and was a favorite at our Labor Day party. Give it a shot for a great summer dessert!
1 12-ounce container or frozen whipped cream, thawed
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
2 cups milk
1 5-ounce box instant French vanilla pudding mix
6 bananas, sliced
2 bags chessman cookies
1. Line the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch dish with 1 bag of chessman cookies.
2. Add sliced bananas on top of the cookies.
3. In a bowl, combine milk and pudding mix and blend well with a handheld mixer.
4. In a separate bowl, combine cheese and condensed milk and whisk until smooth.
5. Fold the thawed whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
6. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir to blend well.
7. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas.
8. Top with remaining chessman cookies, and refrigerate.