Chicken Kabobs with Harissa Recipe
This Chicken Kabobs with Harissa recipe is an easy dish to grill. You basically marinate the chicken for 1-8 hours, and grill it for 8-10 minutes! The recipe has a short cooking time and produces some big flavor.
1/3 cup plain yogurt
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped
2 tablespoons harissa
1 teaspoon kosher salt
3 garlic cloves, chopped
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1.5-inch pieces
1. In a medium bowl whisk yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, harissa, salt and garlic.
2. Add the chicken to a large freezer bag.
3. Cover chicken with marinade and refrigerate for 1 to 8 hours.
4. Allow the chicken to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling.
5. Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium heat (350° to 400°F).
6. Grill chicken 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time.
We preface all of our wine pairing suggestions by letting you know that it’s really a matter of personal taste. While we do offer our opinions and why we selected a specific varietal, there is no right or wrong answer when pairing a wine with your dinner.
This Chicken Kabobs with Harissa recipe is a great summertime dish to make on the grill. During the summer months, I do enjoy a cold glass of white zinfandel. The strawberry nuances of a White Zinfandel goes great with this flavorful chicken dish. Follow the link to our wine review site to find our favorite White Zinfandel wines-LetsHaveWine.com