Crab Linguine Recipe
Our Crab Linguine recipe, uses sweet crab meat that is tossed in a white wine garlic sauce. The dish is light and is finished with fresh parsley.
1 pound cooked linguine cooked according to package instructions reserving
1 cup of the reserved cooking liquid from the linguine
1/2 cup olive oil
4 cloves garlic minced
1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
2 pounds precooked crab meat
1 cup dry white wine
1 lemon juiced
Fresh ground black
1 bunch chopped parsley
1. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a Dutch oven.
2. Sauté garlic for 30-seconds.
3. Add red chili flakes and crab, sauté for 1-minute.
4. Pour white wine into pan and deglaze.
5. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce to a simmer and toss in cooked pasta, lemon juice and enough cooking liquid to the noodles moist.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Turn off heat and finish wit fresh parsley and cheese.
We preface all of our wine pairing suggestions by letting you know that it’s really a matter of personal taste. While we do offer our opinions and why we selected a specific varietal, there is no right or wrong answer when pairing a wine with your dinner.
Pinot Grigio Wine
This Crab Linguine recipe is a nice flavorful dish that pops with the garlic and the creamy noodles. I would pair this dish with a Pinot Grigio. The lime and lemon notes of the wine would pair well with the garlic and crab. A Pinot Grigio is also a medium to full-bodied wine, with a rather low acidity and fairly neutral aromas. Follow the link to our wine review site to find our favorite Pinot Grigio wines-LetsHaveWine.com