Grilled Lemon Chicken Breast Recipe
Our Grilled Lemon Chicken Breast recipe is an easy recipe to make, as you don’t need to marinate the chicken. It produces both a juicy and wonderfully seasoned chicken breast!
2 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 lemon, juiced
2 garlic cloves, slivered
1. Toss chicken breasts with olive oil, lemon pepper, 1/2 lemon juice and garlic.
2. Heat the grill to 350-450F.
3. Grill over direct medium heat (8-12 minutes.) The internal temperature should be 165F.
4. Let the chicken rest for 5-minutes.
5. Top chicken with the rest of the lemon juice.
We preface all of our wine pairing suggestions by letting you know that it’s really a matter of personal taste. While we do offer our opinions and why we selected a specific varietal, there is no right or wrong answer when pairing a wine with your dinner.
Pinot Grigio Wine
This Grilled Chicken recipe is a nice flavorful chicken dish full of citrus from the lemon juice. I would pair this dish with a Pinot Grigio. The lime and lemon notes of the wine would pair well with the grill and citrus flavors. A Pinot Grigio is also a medium to full-bodied wine, with a rather low acidity and fairly neutral aromas. Follow the link to our wine review site to find our favorite Pinot Grigio wines-LetsHaveWine.com