Sweet Peas with Prosciutto Recipe
Our Sweet Peas with Prosciutto recipe is a great side dish that combines the sweet flavors from the peas with the saltiness of the Prosciutto. It’s an easy recipe to make that requires very little time and effort!
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
2 oz. prosciutto, roughly chopped
1 small white onion, minced
1 lb. fresh or frozen green peas
1 tablespoon water
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add prosciutto and onions and cook until onions are soft and prosciutto begins to crisp (6-8 minutes).
3. Add peas and 1 tablespoon water.
4. Toss until hot (3-minutes.)
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.