Baby Back Ribs Oven Recipe
This Baby Back Ribs oven recipe, ensures delicious, tender ribs with meat that will fall off of the bone. It’s an easy recipe and will fast become a hit.
Two racks baby back pork ribs
Your favorite dry rub to coat the ribs, or choose one of ours- Dry Rubs
1. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Trim the ribs of any excess fat as well as remove the silver skin from the backside of the ribs and discard.
3. Set a few large sheets of aluminum foil out, one sheet for each slab.
4. Place one rack on each sheet and coat ribs (front and back) with your dry rub.
5. One spiced, wrap ribs tightly in foil, placing the meat side up on baking sheet for 2-hours.
6. After 2-hours, open the foil packet, drain liquid and sauce.
7. Finish under the broiler 2-5 minutes to add more color.
8. Let ribs rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting.
We preface all of our wine pairing suggestions by letting you know that it’s really a matter of personal taste. While we do offer our opinions and why we selected a specific varietal, there is no right or wrong answer when pairing a wine with your dinner.
White Zinfandel Wine
This St. Louis Spare Ribs Oven recipe produces flavorful fall off the bone pork. While a beer goes great with BBQ, I do like a White Zinfandel as well. I like a chilled wine and the strawberry nuances of a White Zinfandel goes great with pork. Follow the link to our wine review site to find our favorite White Zinfandel wines-LetsHaveWine.com