Roasted Onions Recipe
This Roasted Onions recipe is an easy recipe which adds a great accompaniment to any entrée. The recipe requires minimal preparation and just 30-minutes of your time!
4 medium unpeeled onions
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and fresh ground pepper
1. Adjust oven rack to lowest position and preheat for 425 degrees.
2. Cut onions in half and cut ends off.
3. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper and place on a lipped cookie sheet.
4. Roast onions until tender and they appear golden brown (40 minutes.)
5. Finish with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.